My Life As A Litigator

As a litigator who has represented clients in an assortment of complex legal matters including but not limited to international family law matters including divorce or child abduction as well as other civil or criminal matters that require my skills as a litigator, my experience and insight has been invaluable to individuals in crisis. As a Board of Director of the I CARE Foundation, I take great pride in playing an important role in an organization that has helped reunite many children of abduction, protected many others from being kidnapped, and has created multiple outreach initiatives to stop abduction and trafficking.

Monday, December 17, 2012

I CARE Foundation Urges Support of DEMAND A PLAN TO END GUN VIOLENCE

As I reflect about the senseless murders of innocent lives that recently occurred in Newton, Connecticut and as I consider my professional career as a lawyer committed to protecting children and fighting for rightful justice, I have seen first-hand the dangers of gun possession.  I have always been in support of stringent gun control laws, including prohibiting the sale of semi-automatic weapons and prohibiting the sale of armor piercing bullets.

Clearly the time has come that our nation's lawmakers must do something.

In my capacity as a Board of Director of the I CARE Foundation, I urge my friends to read this article about how each of us can act today and make gun control laws a reality.

Read the article.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the innocent children, educators, and the mother of the gunman who all lost their lives this past week as well as to all the family and friends of the victims.

Now it is time to act.

- Joel-


No comments:

Post a Comment