My Life As A Litigator

As a litigator who has represented clients in an assortment of complex legal matters including but not limited to international family law matters including divorce or child abduction as well as other civil or criminal matters that require my skills as a litigator, my experience and insight has been invaluable to individuals in crisis. As a Board of Director of the I CARE Foundation, I take great pride in playing an important role in an organization that has helped reunite many children of abduction, protected many others from being kidnapped, and has created multiple outreach initiatives to stop abduction and trafficking.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

New York Attorney Joel Walter Women Parenting Bloggers Join Fight To Help Stop Child Abduction

Earlier today I read an essay by Peter Thomas Senese who is down in Washington right now stomping around Capitol Hill probably talking to anyone who will listen, the Capitol Building subway conductor included about two legislative initiatives the I CARE Foundation is working on, when all of a sudden, in the midst of everything, I get an email from him telling me how fortunate the children of this country are that a special group of women/parents/writers have begun to write educational articles about child abduction.  

I agree completely with Peter and would like to express my thanks and appreciation for their help.

But like Peter said, these women are doing so much more than writing about child kidnappings.  In fact they're changing the world.


Kind regards to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment