My Life As A Litigator

As a litigator who has represented clients in an assortment of complex legal matters including but not limited to international family law matters including divorce or child abduction as well as other civil or criminal matters that require my skills as a litigator, my experience and insight has been invaluable to individuals in crisis. As a Board of Director of the I CARE Foundation, I take great pride in playing an important role in an organization that has helped reunite many children of abduction, protected many others from being kidnapped, and has created multiple outreach initiatives to stop abduction and trafficking.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Suffolk Country Police Officer Has Child Internationally Abducted

In my capacity as a trial lawyer practicing primarily in the complex United States federal courts, I have seen and been a participant in more than a fair share of unusual, interesting, and at times incredulous legal cases.

However, as I have said previously of numerous occassions, there is nothing more unbelievable when it comes to our legal system than how international parental child abduction cases are handled.

The reality is these cases of criminal child kidnapping are growing expeditiouously; however, the number of children being returned home are dwindling.  And this is wrong.

If you don't think this can happen to you, please read this article about a highly decorated police officer and his horrible journey trying to reunite with his internationally kidanpped daughter.

And CM, if you read this, you know that I and the I CARE Foundation are behind you 100%.

Read about 9-11 Hero CM and his battle to safely bring home his daughter.

If you are a reporter interested in learning more about CM, please contact me at cdarrowj@gmail.com.

Thank you,
Joel Walter, Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment