My Life As A Litigator

As a litigator who has represented clients in an assortment of complex legal matters including but not limited to international family law matters including divorce or child abduction as well as other civil or criminal matters that require my skills as a litigator, my experience and insight has been invaluable to individuals in crisis. As a Board of Director of the I CARE Foundation, I take great pride in playing an important role in an organization that has helped reunite many children of abduction, protected many others from being kidnapped, and has created multiple outreach initiatives to stop abduction and trafficking.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Three More Children Coming Home - And That Is Great News

It is rare that targeted children of international parental child abduction are returned to their country of original jurisdiction.  So when this happens the IPCA community at large has something to celebrate.

Today, we have good news that several children wrongfully detained in a European country and not returned to their home in Pennsylvania are in route home, and into their father's arms.

And this is great news.

I can understand the anxiety that I CARE Foundation director Peter Thomas Senese expressed when he said he feels like he is in birthing labor as the reunification is under way.

I am very happy for the children's father, Bryan, who did not give up when his children were detained. And I tip my hat to Bryan's attorneys Gregg and Larry for a job well-done.

On an equally important note, I hope that this family finds the capacity to heal and work together for the best interest of the children.

Joel Walter, Esq

No comments:

Post a Comment